Friday, November 1, 2013

Doing good, but Bunny Thing died.

Just a quick update- I am doing great! I had a nice Halloween with mom and dad and I even got pieces of steak as a treat! I am going in to the vet to get my potassium levels straightened out because I have been a bit wobbly lately but mom says that is regular maintenance. I gotta readjust my meds sometimes and that's normal. There is this dog park I go to twice a week and I made friends there and I run and play and get along with the other dogs just fine. I like playing with the big dogs more than the little dogs. I socialize a lot better with other dogs now. I used to be really nervous around other dogs when I was getting groomed and I had to be groomed in private. But now I go to this doggie grooming salon with all the other dogs and I am just fine. I stand there and get a bath and a trim and I don't mind at all. The nice lady that grooms me knows I have epilepsy and if I get nervous, she puts me in this little playpen away from the other dogs so I can have some quiet time, but I have only needed that once.

We are staying in Sacramento another year, maybe longer. Mom and dad planned on moving out of California but Mom is real sick and can't handle the stress of moving now, so we will be here longer.

The sad thing is, Bunny Thing passed away.
She was very old and mom says she had a long life and everybody loved her a lot. I miss her. For a few days after, I kept looking for her, but couldn't find her, and I even slept in her bed for a night so if she came back and wanted to sleep there I would find her. But I'm OK now.

No comments:

Post a Comment