Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Doing good, and happy!

I am doing really well. My medication has been regulated and now I don't have seizures all the time and I am not dopey either. I sleep through the night most nights and when I do wake up I am really quiet until the humies wake up too. Then we have breakfast together and go for a walk, and sometimes Bunny Thing goes with us. I like car rides so whenever Dad drives anywhere, he usually takes me too and I don't mind waiting in the car while he does errands. Of course, once it gets hot outside, I can't do that but right now is ok. I am more friendly now and Mom pets me a lot and gives me lots of love. I help her clean the house and sometimes I help her cook too. I sit under the stove and wait for her to drop any food- then I quickly vacuum it up. 


There are only two things that mom says are not quite right yet.
One thing is the potty training. I just cannot figure out where these people want me to pee and poo. I mean, outside? Inside? Which room? I can't figure it out.
The other thing is socializing with other dogs. Sometimes I am nice, but sometimes I want to show those other dogs that i can kick their butts, so I lunge at them and try to start a fight. Mom says some of this is just "dog politics" but she has not taken me to a dog park yet to test me out off leash. That's coming soon.


Mom says in every other way, I am perfect. "Best dog in the whole world" she says. 


Oh, and I have lost weight! I am looking goooooood! I still have a couple of pounds to lose or turn into muscle, but I am no longer dangerously overweight. I am more agile now and I can easily jump onto the sofa and jump down from things without face planting into the carpet. A month ago I was too fat to jump on things. Tomorrow, Mom is gonna give me an "in between bath" which is a bath I get in between grooming appointments. I am kinda nervous about that, but mom says it will be fine. 


Aunt Deka is coming over in a minute and she and Mom are going to plan Mom's wedding while petting me lots.


Oh yeah, Mom & Dad are getting married in August! How cool is that! 

1 comment:

  1. Skip and I send Congratulations on your upcoming Nuptials!! Brocco-li can be Best Dog! I'm so happy he's doing well. I used to tell him he was the Best Dog in the world; I'm glad you think so too.
    Georgia and Skip

    ReplyDelete