Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm clean!

Today I got groomed! It was a little scary at first, but then I was Ok. Lisa, of All Cats & Canines took such good care of me that once I got past the first nervous minutes, everything was great. I got a shampoo and a haircut and my ears, eyes and butt cleaned. Mom requested that I have a "Puppy Cut" since it is getting hot outside and I overheat really easy because I am overweight. A Puppy Cut is shorter than a normal cut, and makes doggies look really young. Soooo much hair came off of me! Like, a whole second dog! I look like a totally different doggie now! Oh, and I am SOFT! I'm happy, and my tail is fluffy and wagging.

Me, this morning. Really dirty!


Me, getting my hair clipped.

So much hair coming off!

The shampoo. I was so dirty I needed two shampoos!

Look at me now! Clean and minty fresh boogawoof!





Can I have a treat now?

No comments:

Post a Comment