Saturday, February 25, 2012

A day at the lake!

My Humie Dad & Humie Mom took me to the park where there is a small lake that humies and boogawoofs play around. There are swings and sandboxes and lots of little mini-humies playing. Some mini-humies petted me and it was fun. Humie Dad gave me belly rubs by the lake, and we had a picnic under a tree. I got to eat some roasted chicken and it was soooo yummy! Then I took a nap and then played games with another boogawoof that looks kinda like me! We walked by the edge of the lake and there are these bird things in the water that look like chickens. They're Lake Chickens! So, I had a really good time and got to ride in the car, which I like a lot too. I sit on Humie Mom's lap so I can see out the window, and I'm really good- no jumping out the window or anything. 







All that fun stuff and guess what? I have been with my new family for five days and have not had a seizure! I am really happy and getting lots of love and pets and what my Humie Mom calls SmooshyFaceLove.



No comments:

Post a Comment