Monday, March 26, 2012

Better today.

I am feeling better today. Mom gave me hugs and said she is not mad at me, just to not do that again. So, we ran up and down my little hill, which is always fun, even when I wipe out at the bottom of the hill. I got treats and love and stuff so I guess things are back to normal. I get groomed on Wednesday, since I did not get groomed while Mom was sick. I am kinda nervous about that but there is a nice lady coming here to do it so I don't have to go to a place with other dogs and lots of noise. The sound of things buzzing, like vacuums, hair driers and electric shavers really scares me, especially if there is lots of things going on in the room. Mom's getting her hair done the same day so she said it is Dog And Mom Spa Day.  Oh, and I got to go and buy vegetables at the Farmer's Market, which was fun. There was a lady there selling goose eggs and I saw that and wagged my tail, that way Mom knows I like those. She got me one, but she said I cannot have it until I go a whole day without peeing in the house. I really, really want that goose egg.

Bunny Thing is now collecting yarn. She has a huuuuge stash of yarn behind the couch. She showed it to me. It's really impressive, like a yarn mountain! She likes to steal Mom's knitting yarn and take it back there to YarnTown. Her favorite thing to do is when Mom is knitting, and gets up to check on dinner or go to the bathroom or something, Bunny Thing grabs the yard she was using and runs behind the couch with it. I dunno how she picks it up- most of the yarn balls are bigger than she is. But she runs FAST with it! The other thing Bunny Thing likes to do is wait till Mom looks away and Bunny Thing bites through the string of yarn Mom was knitting with, so the thing she was working on starts to unravel! Bunny Thing and me, we laaaaaauuuuugh! Mom has to warn her friends who visit not to leave their cell phones with wires and stuff down where Bunny Thing can reach, because Bunny will bite through the wire and then look up and say,


"Can you hear me NOW?"


It's hilarious! Mom doesn't think it's funny though. Ok, she does a little.

I got some peanut butter on my nose. 
It me an hour to lick it off.

It was raining and I got all wet and gross outside.
Dad lit a fire and I dried by the fire.

Sleepy time!

Me and Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment