Saturday, March 17, 2012

Testing the dog park

We went to the park again today, and had a picnic, like we did yesterday. It was fun and I got to run a lot. But when I run at the regular park, I have to be on a leash because it is the law.  So, I can't just run free. It was really windy today and pretty cold, so not a lot of people were out at the regular park. So Mom said,


     "Let's go scout out the dog park. I bet there is no one there."


And there wasn't! not in the small doggie area anyway. So I got to have the whole dog park to myself! I got to run without the leash on and my ears were flying' in the wind! Mom and Dad chased me. Well, Mom chased me a little, but she still doesn't feel well so she sat down on the bench a while. But still, it was soooooo much fun! Mom was happy cuz she got to see how I do "off leash" without other dogs around to freak me out. Today has been a whole Brocco day! The park, dog park, rubbies, chasing lake chickens, licking Bunny Thing's head and now Mom is going to lay me on her lap and fix my eye goobers with a warm, wet washcloth, then detangle and brush me while  we watch a movie. I think we're gonna watch Harry Potter. Mom says I'm "Hufflepuff House", whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment