Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This might be why I don't feel well lately

The last couple of weeks, I have been acting weird. I am sluggish and exhausted all the time, then I wake up and I am restless. I wobble around when I walk, and I get irritable really easy. I bit mom, and then I bit dad too. A few weeks ago, my medicine was increased, and I take more Potassium Bromide. It takes sometimes weeks to made an effect that changes anything, so Mom didn't think my weird behavior had anything to do with the medicine, and since Mom & Dad don't know me for very long, they thought I was being a bad dog or maybe I am kind of slow. Mom did a lot of research and found out that too much Potassium Bromide AND Phenobarbitol can cause my behavior. So, she is going to reduce the medicine and see if that makes me feel better. 


Mom and I were not doing so del for a couple of days because after I bit her in the eye she was scared of me. But we are doing so much better now! She laid down on the floor with me and we took a nap and stuff, and took walks and Mom made a Brocco song for me! Dad knows it and Mom knows it and some friends know it too, so people sing the Brocco song to me and it makes my tail happy! It goes like this:




My name is Brocco
I weigh one brocco
I am one full brocco long
I have white curly hair
And a goofy round head
And that is the first verse of my song


Yes, I am brocco
That rhymes with taco
I like chicken, and duck and fish
I like to take really long naps
And fall asleep with my head in my food dish


I...live...wiiiiiith.... Bunny Thing
She is a funny thing
She really likes to jump on my tail
Sometimes she chases me
And she sniffs my pee
And Dad calls the bunny 'Carpet Whale'




That's all so far. Mom says in a few years there will be, like, a gazillion verses to that song. 




Me and Mom




1 comment:

  1. We're pleased to see Brocco-Li has stabilized a bit. I (Skip) have some thoughts about balancing Phenobarbitol with the Potassium Bromide. I'm happy to talk about it with you. Our number is 831 630-0788. 0r, if you'd rather I call you, please send your number to my email at spack@garlic.com.

    ReplyDelete