Saturday, March 24, 2012

Biting!

I am a baaaaaad dog. I was out for a walk with Mom and Dad and when we got home, Mom reached down to unlatch my lead from my harness and I bit her... hard... in her face. I went straight for her eye and it's not the first time I have done that. The first time I missed. This time I drew blood and Mom has a nasty, bloody bite under her eye where my fang scratched. Mom doesn't know why I did that. I am not sure why either. I was fine and happy and my tail was wagging. Everything was fine, and nothing was wrapped around my foot or anything. I just got cranky and I lost control for a second. Mom is really sad and angry and so is dad. I mean, I really got close to Mom's eye. I could have blinded her. Dad says that if this happens again, even though they love me, I will have to go back to foster care or a shelter- wherever will take me. I know why they are mad. Mom's eye is all swollen and sore. I am spending tonight in the bathroom and I don't get to play with Bunny Thing. No treats, no TV and no fun car rides. I am really sad right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment