Friday, March 2, 2012

Me & Bunny Thing

Me and Bunny Thing are getting along pretty well. For a while she was scared of me but now she knows I won't eat her and that I just want to chase and play. She is waaaay faster than me anyway. She can do hairpin turns and go under things I can't get under. She likes to taunt me sometimes, coming up behind me when I am not looking and pushing her paw on my tail. Then I spin around and she is already far away, laughing. I caught her once though! I didn't hurt her, but I caught her. Now we are having more fun because she doesn't run away just because I am in the room. She comes out and plays and I chase her and she chases me. 


I am going to have to be more careful on my front paws. My nails are really short and if I run fast on the cement outside, it wears my nails down very bad. Today I ran real fast and it was fun, but then I hurt my paw and it was bleeding. So Humie Mom doctored it up, and bandaged it and now it's ok. Except now Humie Mom makes me wear shoes! SHOES! Little blue bootie shoes. How humiliating! -sigh- But I guess that way I don't hurt my paws so much and my nails have time to grow out long so they don't wear down so easy. Bunny Thing laughs at me though. But she was nice to me when I hurt my paw, and she sniffed me and asked me how I was, without pestering me, so that's nice. It's weird having a sister.


So, I am what Humie Mom calls "chilling out" this weekend. Tomorrow the humies are having "Game Day" which is when them and their humid friends come to the house and sit around the table, and pretend they are wizards and stuff. It's called Dungeons & Dragons. Mom says I can be a "Minion", whatever that is. The cool part is that I will get to meet more humies- Humie Nathan, Humie Josh and Humie Liz. I plan to lay in my dog bed under the table... in case they spill any food.


Bunny Thing, asking if I'm OK.

This is the building I live in. So there is grass but in patches
so I need to wear shoes till my nails get stronger.





No comments:

Post a Comment